Nani's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There are a lot of negative comments here. Just let them in be honest. Get the medic…"

Nani replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"I was very similar as you. I noticed a 2" patch but since I had a huge amount of cur…"

Nani replied Jun 14, 2013 to *Newbie*

17 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Nani

"Try grapeseed oil. Its also not really greasy and its really good for your skin. My…"

Nani replied Jun 14, 2013 to Scalp care ideas, please!

14 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by GutsyGirl

"Its a product for when women don't want or can wash their hair everyday. It comes in…"

Nani replied Jun 14, 2013 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"I use dry shampoo that's tinted. It help's hide the spot really well."

Nani replied Jun 11, 2013 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"I found that a good exfoliation helps with the itch. Grape seed oil, 2 to 1 brown an…"

Nani replied Mar 7, 2013 to Diffuse alopecia areata. Does a biopsy show inflammation around the follicles?

7 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by DM

"I agree, maybe you didn't give enough info the first time. But I did try clip on ext…"

Nani replied Mar 7, 2013 to

just now

"I also recomend the apple cider vinegar. it stops the itching and restores the ph to…"

Nani replied Feb 4, 2013 to Itchy scalp

5 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Pamela A.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service