Pamela Rosse's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Liv Dolls Sophie, Katie, Alexis & Daniela totally ROCK. Each of these 4 teen dol…"

Pamela Rosse replied Nov 12, 2009 to Super great dolls for girls for Christmas!

17 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"I can't agree with you two more, a sense of humor can see you through so much. My hu…"

Pamela Rosse replied Oct 27, 2009 to Do you and your partner ever joke about your alopecia?

22 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jordan Dalton

"Tracy thank you so much for sharing your expertise, for your suggestions will not on…"

Pamela Rosse replied Oct 13, 2009 to Painkillers for Eyebrow Tattooing

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"The eye brows are such a tender area. Being sensitive to the needles as you are I re…"

Pamela Rosse replied Oct 10, 2009 to Painkillers for Eyebrow Tattooing

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"You are most welcome my friend. :)"

Pamela Rosse replied Oct 8, 2009 to Meeting Friends from Alopecia World in Person!

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by robert whitford

"Hi Kimberly, I lost my brows completely & went with permanent eyebrow make-up; b…"

Pamela Rosse replied Oct 8, 2009 to Eyebrow pencils

8 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Vi

"I had such a WONDERFUL time today. I could not believe how fast the time went, 2 hou…"

Pamela Rosse replied Oct 8, 2009 to Meeting Friends from Alopecia World in Person!

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by robert whitford

"Hi Kim, my hair began to fall out in December by January I was AT, by March I was AU…"

Pamela Rosse replied Sep 28, 2009 to Alopecia Universalis

9 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Ms. S

"Hi Lori & Alyssa, I can empathize with you. I am AAU, last year at this time I h…"

Pamela Rosse replied Sep 25, 2009 to Eyebrows and hairloss

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Tuesday, I'm only 8 months into my AU, I'm getting to know myself all over again, th…"

Pamela Rosse replied Sep 1, 2009 to i do not understand what it is bad about not having hair? can someone explain me

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Annette Shuford

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service