cathy clark's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Rose-that link doesn't seem to work-any suggestions"

cathy clark replied Sep 2, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"For those on a budget-the wigs sold on Lori's wigsite- made by Onrite/Gemtress and c…"

cathy clark replied Jul 15, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Great instructions. These should be archived. And good advice to carry a repair kit…"

cathy clark replied Apr 29, 2012 to Help with eyelashes

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

"I wear Ardell # 108-but in brown because I have fair skin. There is an Ardel video o…"

cathy clark replied Apr 5, 2012 to Help with eyelashes

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

"Is the Alia a synthetic wig-not sure of what you meant there. There are a couple of…"

cathy clark replied Feb 29, 2012 to Off the shelf human hair wigs

13 May 31, 2012
Reply by carlatay

"You might look at some threads on another forum-there has been discussion there abou…"

cathy clark replied Feb 26, 2012 to Fortune Wigs?

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Kimberly

"Jennah- can you explain what you mean by a custom EHH wig? Do you need a small size…"

cathy clark replied Feb 16, 2012 to European hair custom made wigs ?

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

"Rose, thanks for this information-I think it is very important to follow this when d…"

cathy clark replied Feb 11, 2012 to Straw like Tangled full Human Hair Wig ------- HELP

22 May 10, 2019
Reply by TheHairConnoisseur

"Yes, cranial hair prosthesis. You really want to differentiate your condition from t…"

cathy clark replied Jan 15, 2012 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

"Does anyone have a Gripper that was ordered with wavy hair. If so, I would like to h…"

cathy clark replied Jan 10, 2012 to Feedback from Gripper wearers

14 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Laurie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service