Toxicmosquitoaf's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"1 week until the appointment :) :)"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Mar 1, 2016 to WILDSTAR vs ALOPECIA - The Winner Is...

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"My experiance is that I always think that I am not good enough or not beautiful enou…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Mar 1, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"Yes I want to know that too"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Mar 1, 2016 to Has any one tried the paleo autoimmune protocol?

23 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by julie

"Good luck #following"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Feb 17, 2016 to WILDSTAR vs ALOPECIA - The Winner Is...

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Hmmm, I like your thinking...I think I am vitamin D deficient also. Because heres no…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Feb 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://www.gofundme.com/v9mjrtvw"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Feb 1, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Born and raised in Slovenia. I dont think I will be able to, because at home they do…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well, subconsciously I always think that I am not good enough for any girl (that I w…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 30, 2016 to Dating with alopecia

33 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

"I just want to say that im living healthy lifestyle since 3 years and almost nothing…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 30, 2016 to Alopecia - it's your kidneys and liver being to toxic!

6 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by bibby

"I totally agree"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service