Pat Latina's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Kristina - you've come to the right place. You sound just like me when I fir…"

Pat Latina replied Jan 8, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"I don't quite understand why they would declined your coverage, cause they don't cov…"

Pat Latina replied Dec 22, 2010 to Anyone else declined for Individual Health Insurance coverage due to Alopecia?

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Hi-I'll tell you at first I wanted to hold on to my hair for dear life. I mean what…"

Pat Latina replied Nov 5, 2010 to Is it time to shave!

12 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Hi Tanya, as I mentioned to you off-line - bonded hairpieces for me get a thumbs dow…"

Pat Latina replied Nov 3, 2010 to From bonding back to a wig

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"Rebecca - Good questions, although I don't have any answers cause I just got my eyeb…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 16, 2010 to A few questions for you lovely alopecia girls

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

"Hi Karen - Go to buffwear.com - I can't find them locally and haven't order on line…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 16, 2010 to A few questions for you lovely alopecia girls

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

"Hi Andrea - I wear a Freedom Wig so not sure of any other wigs. The Freedom Wig is g…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 15, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"Hi Jocelyn, I'm heading to Sephora today. I'm glad I checked in - I'll look for Anas…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 9, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

"Do you have AU, cause my vote would be to get Freedom Wig. But Follea has nice wigs,…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 7, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

"Pain! Oh no, I'm not one for pain, I'm with Aimee, I rather have AU than pain. But,…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 7, 2010 to Remissions

7 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service