Laura Adams's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Guess it is hard/diffucult/inappropriate to try to quantify 'what makes a good man?"…"

Laura Adams replied Aug 30, 2011 to What type of men are manly enough to have a girlfriend/spouse with AU but not mind or cringe OR run away, or try to walk all over you because they think you can't get anyone else

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"You are wonderful. I could not have said it better myself, though I've been trying t…"

Laura Adams replied Aug 7, 2011 to My first bald pic

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Thanks so much Tony, thats the kind of info I was after!"

Laura Adams replied May 9, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!"

Laura Adams replied Jan 3, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Yeah that is a temperamental link. The video states that recent genetic research has…"

Laura Adams replied Jan 3, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Here's another report where they found out which other autoimmune diseases its REALL…"

Laura Adams replied Jan 2, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Fascinating article! It basically validates my theory. I really, really appreciate y…"

Laura Adams replied Jan 2, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"I for one have severe nasal allergies, but I had them way before my alopecia. Hayfev…"

Laura Adams replied Dec 30, 2010 to Other conditions related to alopecia?

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Ann Gee

"I can SO relate!  I lost my eyebrows 16 years ago and didn't realize how lucky I was…"

Laura Adams replied Dec 26, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service