kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"News flash: They have already done that, no outcry was made, and HBO constantly wins…"

kastababy replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"OMG lady, get OVER it!! There are so many people in the alopecian community that are…"

kastababy replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"I'm not sure. Apparently now personal blog posts have to be approved."

kastababy replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"I do that every time it rains anyway. LMAO!!! I also randomly walk into hair salons…"

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"Craig, what was the second joke about the bow? I personally give credit to my mother…"

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"Part of "coping" and coming to acceptance is NOT to take alopecia so seriously. Why…"

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"I've been considering waxing my own head too, simply because I'm lazy and don't feel…"

kastababy replied Oct 23, 2011 to Waxing?

17 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"I developed alopecia at age 4. I didn't get an official diagnosis until I was 6 year…"

kastababy replied Oct 23, 2011 to Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

"You knew it was just a matter of time before I put my $0.02 cents in. I have been o…"

kastababy replied Jul 24, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Whitney, I'm so sorry that things ended the way they did. Take as much time as you…"

kastababy replied Jul 22, 2011 to Stinging words

58 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Ktownnana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service