Amber Lounder's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree..I'm still on thr GF diet and no dairy and my hair has come back--maybe not…"

Amber Lounder replied Jul 11, 2011 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Thank you for that information Ken...After all the changes I've made in my life to t…"

Amber Lounder replied Feb 24, 2011 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"Hi Andrea I understand your frustration...The same happened to me ,but only it was c…"

Amber Lounder replied Aug 13, 2010 to Squaric acid treatment

18 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea L.

"Hmm nteresting I thought the same thing..but like you said probably not"

Amber Lounder replied May 30, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"I never used Head & Shoulders and when I did i began to see spot. Although I kno…"

Amber Lounder replied Mar 7, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"thx Stephanie Sounds like a great shampoo. I've never heard of it"

Amber Lounder replied Mar 7, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"I think you right Heather I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a little prayer for y…"

Amber Lounder replied Jan 29, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"Glad to hear the burning has stopped I know this burning feeling too, and only peopl…"

Amber Lounder replied Jan 26, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"I"m not saying that hair regrowth is due to diet. I'm not even sure thats' what help…"

Amber Lounder replied Jan 26, 2010 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Hi Dave Funny... we are all here looking for some sort of solution or answer I got A…"

Amber Lounder replied Sep 22, 2009 to Could it happen again?

10 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service