Mari's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"For the most part Dielle people dont say anything at all. I go around all summer pre…"

Mari replied Mar 17, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"You ladies have so touched my heart. What wonderful Moms you all are! For everyone i…"

Mari replied Mar 13, 2009 to I just put it together...need support

29 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

"really? in the derm office? I think I will really have to research then. Still to be…"

Mari replied Mar 11, 2009 to Tattoo Eye Brows

19 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Maureen

"Totally agree with Brianne. I want to also but not sure where to go as I found that…"

Mari replied Mar 11, 2009 to Tattoo Eye Brows

19 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Maureen

"I am in complete agreement with Just me. When I first read your blog this morning my…"

Mari replied Mar 3, 2009 to This is the reality. Bitter as it is.

31 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I don't believe we have "little self respect". And I also don't think that we are ba…"

Mari replied Mar 3, 2009 to This is the reality. Bitter as it is.

31 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I am torn as to my reply here. I have always had the upfront attitude, I am bald her…"

Mari replied Feb 24, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"I have to agree Ray. The second go round I had, as soon as it started getting back I…"

Mari replied Feb 17, 2009 to Is it best to remove all of your hair before it slowly falls out?

5 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by glenmor

"Ben I would definitely thank God to have my hair back. But I have learned to accept…"

Mari replied Jan 28, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"When I am in one of those moods I listen to some Metallica. Good speedy music to get…"

Mari replied Jan 22, 2009 to What kinda music helps you out after a hard day of dealing with crap.

9 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Skin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service