Galvin's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice to meet you too. Congratulations on your new freedom. Hope you find your life i…"

Galvin replied Nov 17, 2010 to I'm Bald. Nice to meet you (:

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by kastababy

"whew....glad you feel that way RJ....now I don't feel guilty about gazing upon Chery…"

Galvin replied Sep 15, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"According to the study in the first paragraph it states....." in addition to the con…"

Galvin replied Apr 5, 2010 to Treatment - Onion Juice. Does it work?

20 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Leslie

"Just finished reading "Always Looking Up" by Michael J. Fox. It was an inspirational…"

Galvin replied Oct 29, 2009 to Inspirational Words from Michael J. Fox about his Parkinson's that can help us, too!

8 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Galvin

"It took me about 30...35 years to go from AA to AU. I wasted so much time and money.…"

Galvin replied Oct 28, 2009 to Progression from areata to totalis to possible universalis - timeline?

14 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Renee Fullerton

"It took a long time for my hair to all finally fall out going from AA to AT then fin…"

Galvin replied Oct 28, 2009 to Newbie in shock

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Christine Peard

"Not feeling "cheated" but rather a "detour"....I keep re-reading the second question…"

Galvin replied May 21, 2009 to Inspirational Words from Michael J. Fox about his Parkinson's that can help us, too!

8 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Galvin

"You said, " i have a beautiful girlfriend, but i also feel that being able to flirt.…"

Galvin replied May 17, 2009 to Trouble with girls

4 May 18, 2009
Reply by stefan williams

"I understand your problem and I'm sure yours is worse than mine since I was blonde a…"

Galvin replied May 14, 2009 to Alopecia Areata Barbae (Beard hair loss)

15 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by daimo

"Ok I'm guessing 65"

Galvin replied Feb 27, 2009 to How old do you think my mum is...??

9 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Skin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service