All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regrowth

Hi guys, Im new to the site and I'm looking for some advice or some insights as to whats happening with my Alopecia Areata. My alopecia sta…

Started by DaveyVtec

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by DaveyVtec

Dr. Rohit Alopecia Cure

I have been hearing a lot about this natural alopecia cure from Dr. Rohit. I have also read a couple of posts from people who have tried hi…

Started by amk1121

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Scalp Aesthetics changed my life!

I am suffering with alopecia and I found this amazing company who changed it all for me. I had cancer when I was younger and lost hair, the…

Started by John Thomas

0 Jul 21, 2013

Stress, trauma and AU

Hello all! I have a question about alopecia universalis and the circumstances around how people get it, but first, my story. It's long, but…

Started by michael.kiyoshi.salvatore

5 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Merry

Locks of Love Expose in Forbes Magazine

This was a story that broke in Forbes Magazine in May regarding Locks of Love. Many of us know someone or may have been personally been aff…

Started by kastababy

0 Jun 20, 2013

Burning sensation at the base of eyelashes?

I have been experiencing eyelash and eyebrow loss for a year, but it is diffuse and they grow back again. I noticed that i have a burning…

Started by lucky07

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Brandy Snap

Alopecia universals (AU)

Hi.. I just wanted to know what's the chances of revival post AU..It's been 8-9 months since I had AU! I had in between few hair randomly g…

Started by SandY

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Ilaria Di leo

Phototherapy. Comments, thoughts, opinions?

I saw my dermatologist yesterday and he suggested I try phototherapy. I've tried topical steroids and squaric acid and there has been some…

Started by Adam L

0 May 15, 2013

Alopecia Awareness on Radio Show

Hello everyone!  I host a weekly radio show...Ask the Hair & Scalp Doctor...Weds from 11am cst to 12 noon (usually) sometimes I feature…

Started by Dr. Linda Amerson

0 May 10, 2013

The New Alopecians

I was having drinks with folks here and the TV kind of started going fuzzy so I blurt out " Oh it's our space friends coming to save us! an…

Started by Nathan Paul Prince

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Bruce

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service