All Discussions Tagged 'alopecia' (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mentally preparing for the fact that I may have to shave my head someday

Hi everyone, So I currently have 3 bald spots, 2 of which I can hide under a headband, but one of the them is on the back of my head which…

Started by femmejuice

10 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Franchesca Bass

My alopecia confirmation

This year in February, I had a biopsy done and was told I had citricial alopecia. I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right. It is when we use…

Started by rose

0 Jul 19, 2016

How quickly do eyelashes fall out?

I noticed today that half of my eyelashes on the top left lid are gone...it really shocked me because I swear that I still had all my eyela…

Started by femmejuice

4 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by kitkat

When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

When should you tell a person that you're dating, married to, or interested in that you have alopecia? Or, to pose the question quite diffe…

Started by Alopecia World

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Xelianz: Has anyone had important sides effects ?

I read a lot of times guys that in negative way says never would use xelijanz cause the sides effect, but in dott King trials it appears su…

Started by Nicolas

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Karen Smith

Coconut oil works

Hello ive had alopecia areta since last summer with just one lil spot on thr back of my head thought nothing of it till it grey to the size…

Started by RLopez

3 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Dom

What has your experience searching for a wig/wig stylist been like?

I have had AA since I was five, and then it turned into AT when I was 13, and now I have lost my eyebrows and am slowly losing my eyelashes…

Started by tripleA

2 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Aimee

Something I would like to try

Hello everyone, so lately I've been thinking about medication and injections and if they would help my hair regrow. However I've had AU for…

Started by McKenzie Anne

6 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

My story

Hello All, This is my first post. After doing countless hours of research and reading all of your stories, I've decided to share mine. Back…

Started by JHen

18 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

New with wigs, help!

Hi everyone, i have alopecia areata, starting to became universal, with a few hair in the front and top of the head. So i need to buy a wig…

Started by Sandra

4 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by youarebeautiful

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service