"Instead of raising false hopes, or hair, celebrating a loss has an asset." Richard Roth files the following CBS News video report.

After viewing the video, please leave your comments below. NOTE: A commercial may run first.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really wish they has spoken more about the reasearch findings instead of focusing on who's bald and all those people they spoke to on the street of course didn't say anything about alopecia which goes to show you how little the public knows about it. Speaking of which, alopecia awareness month is right around the corner folks!! :)
Nice to see that as usual, the mainstream media focuses only on MPB and how it affects a man's life. Videos, television shows, and media articles like this are the main reason that I try to avoid seeing any of this stuff -- just the sight or sound of it fills me with this uncontrollable rage, and I don't have the time to be wasting or the energy to spend being mad at something I can't change.

Thanks for posting the video though (and I do mean that sincerely, RJ). I guess a little bit of exposure and awareness is better than none at all.
Of course "bald is beautiful" on men... just look at me!! lol lol
maybe at the right age

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service