Skin's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Martina. Fiona has hit the nail on the head, it's all about you feeling comfortab…"

Skin replied May 6, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"Hi Aly. Acceptance is within yourself. I've had AU for 33 years now (got it at age 1…"

Skin replied Jan 3, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"I've just had an alopecian Christmas. I stripped all of the pine needles off the tre…"

Skin replied Jan 10, 2010 to How to have an alopecian Christmas

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Skin

"Hi Bethany. I really sympathise with your situation & I guess I was about your a…"

Skin replied Aug 10, 2009 to Depressed about it.

10 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"Hi Margaret. I've been strutting my stuff (wig-less) for 27 years in Leicester! - Lo…"

Skin replied Jul 18, 2009 to Looking forsome one to walk out bald in Great Britain

11 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I wouldn't want my hair back, & if it did grow back, I'd set fire to it. Alopeci…"

Skin replied Mar 21, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Many years ago during the 1980s & not too long after I'd accepted my AU, on a ho…"

Skin replied Mar 21, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Spot on Jude, she's 74! - If she looks like me with a wig on, Rose Marie's obviously…"

Skin replied Mar 2, 2009 to How old do you think my mum is...??

9 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Skin

"I'm just polishing the knife & fork!"

Skin replied Mar 1, 2009 to How old do you think my mum is...??

9 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Skin

"Crikey, maybe my mum's right!"

Skin replied Feb 28, 2009 to How old do you think my mum is...??

9 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Skin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service