Has anyone had their eyebrows microbladed that care to share their experience? What was the cost of the procedure, how long did it take, are you happy with the results? Seriously considering it really soon, drawing eyebrows on is exhausting! Thank you in advance.

Views: 5873

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By the way, I feel like I also need false eyelashes....do they fall off when you get hot? Never had to wear them before, life changed for me over the past year. Thanks for sharing.

Ardell #109 are the most natural looking, Madam Madeline sells them wholesale to public and not only that they will give you 18% discount if you tell them you have AA. They are the best people ever to work with. Glue is cheaper with them too.

Thanks for the tip. I am checking out her site. Just curious, how often do you change them? Do they last a while? I've never used them before. Wondering so I can order a few instead of just one. They say self adhesive or do you suggest glue as well? Thanks again for your help.

I just use eyeliner for now, but was considering permanent eyeliner as well

I've considered that too. Maybe someone who has done it can share their experience......I'm loving the support and help on this site.

I get mine from beautybycheryn.com.  They are made for people with alopecia so they stay on better and are easier to put on.  I use duo glue and that works great.  I have clients who have good luck with lashed from Mac. I added a photo so you could see them on.  I also have bottom lashes on in this pic.  I usually don't wear bottom lashed but wanted to try them out. :)

Attachments:
Are they real eyelashes? And is that the permanent eyeliner? Thanks for sharing

I get mine from beautybycheryn.com  They are made for people with alopecia so they stay on better and are easier to put on.  I use duo glue and that works great.  I have clients who have great luck with the Mac eyelashes.  

I usually do not wear bottom lashes but was playing around with them the day I took this photo. :)

That is what I originally wrote but it did not show up with my pic.  To answer your last questions I do not have permanent eyeliner but after just having the microblading done I want to get the eyeliner done. :)

the eyelashes are from cheryn.com.  They are made for people with alopecia so they look real and stay on good.  I have a lot of clients who wear the Mac eyelashes as well.  I like those too. 

In the photo I am wearing bottom lashes.  I put those on just for fun that day. :)

I was going to ask about bottom lashes, thanks again for sharing it certainly helps. I will check out Cheryn.com for sure! I scheduled my microblading for April 18th super psyched!

you are going to love the microblading. 

I hope you will not be as anxious as me. :)

Oh and I use the duo glue.  

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service