HI Guys,

I'm on Generic Tofacitinib from Bengladesh.

On Aug 10, I increased doseage from 10 mg to 15 mg per day.

I started March 1, with not one hair on my head. no eyebrows very few lashes.

Here is my pic today as compared next to 4 weeks ago.

Right Side:

Left Side:

Baseline March 1:

Views: 9002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if anybody no doctor in montreal that follow up please say

I know... contact me

By the way there are plenty.. u didnt search. Its not 2016 anymore ehheeh

HI Guys,

Here is my progress after 8 months

Keep in mind I am buzzing my head about every 2 weeks.

So im not really gaining length, just fullness and all the spots are filling in!

As per my doc, Im starting clobetasol lotion twice daily tonight on that stubborn spot on the back bottom left.

I think i will do one or 2 more buzz cuts then start growing it out over the winter so that I can wear a beanie during the awkward grow out phase.

Im on 15mg beacon tofacitinib daily.

To date I have had 2 side effects.

I had a slight upper respiratory infection when i first started which went away on its own with some TLC.

And just recently i got a slight UTI which i felt coming on and went to doc and got a 7 day course of antibiotics and went away right away.

Thanks guys

N

Wow you look absolutely stunning Nicole ! Wouldn’t of thought you now have alopecia ! So happy for you ! And thank you for keeping us all updated! 

you are sweet Singh thank you!!

Getting there. its a blessing!!

Your welcome Nicole :)

This is amazing! Nicole, your response to the medication as been inspirational. Your hair looks so good - you must be delighted. I hope we all can have the same results as you. You are what I aim to be in my response. Please keep us updated, I love seeing them!

I have currently been on 10mg of Beacon for around 2 weeks now.

Thank you Steve!!!! I am delighted!

Decided not to do the topical steroids on the back patch, just want to give it time to do its thing and fill in.

Keep you guys posted.

ive been 6 weeks on 10mg too... its slowly but consistently growing day by day, I guess we will need to be patient.

I have one question Nicole, what made you change frm 10mg to 15mg? wrent you responding to 10mg? you switched at the end of the treatment, why? I'm thinking maybe if I increase my dose

Hi Juan!

at six months my doctor upped me to 15 mg because I had found the affordable Bangladesh generic. He told me a soon as I went to 15 the growth would really take off and he was right.  

Nicole! Who's that pretty girl with the afro in the pic?!?!?! She looks just like you, only with HAIR! LOL

I'm so happy for you, I'm doing back flips while typing this! :)

It couldn't have happened to a nicer person! Have a great week-end and enjoy those wonderful locks :)

Thank you TC!!

It’s such an answer to prayer I remember saying if only I could just have a buzz cut!! 

So so grateful for finding this new and my doctor! 

Keep you guys posted when I get back patch fills in! 

Also my eyebrows stopped in the middle and now they’ve extended all the way out. 

No more eyebrow pencil. :) 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service