Hello All, I am venturing into new territory. It just dawned on me that a good experiment would be to try a medical grade CBD oil tincture on my hairline and see if it affects the redness. CBD is the nonpsychoactive part of marijuana that is being found to do wonders for many types of inflammation. It is legal in California and not every where. I thought, why not try it....that clobetasol steroid tincture does not seem to do anything. So, wondering if anyone else has tried it. I have other friends who have received so much help with it for other conditions. Very interested if anyone else has tried it!  Thanks

Views: 7170

Replies to This Discussion

Rachel, just want you to know I am extremely happy with my results of using the tinctures....did you try it and how are you doing?

I have never used tinctures. Is it good? I prefer another kind of products. I usually use CBD Hemp Bombs oil and I am also fully satisfied with it. I am convinced that it is an oil that helps to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Check it out here https://www.shoppingcbd.com/hemp-bombs/

Hi Robin: after reading your first post I have been trying CBD oil in tincture sublingually and using a topical salve at night.  CBD is legal in all states in US.  I think it has been helping and I also am using tacrolimus so not sure which is working or not.  I recently traveled to Europe and now am back and my whole head itches like crazy.  I didn't take the CBD oil with me.  Hopefully the itching will stop with starting the CBD oil again.  Hope you continue to have success.  I see one or two hairs growing where non were but perhaps it is still too early to tell.  It has been since end of July.

thanks for sharing your experience...it is all an experiment....I got some redness back but I changed the brand I was using and it was a different oil base....the one I originally used is not longer available but now I have one more similar.......we keep doing what we can to cut this inflammation...keep experimenting...I think it will take a while to see the real effects.

Hello! Just re-reading this thread after getting hold of some CBD oil yesterday, at last! Would you say it works better if applied directly to the skin or if you put it under your tongue? 

Robin, I hope you don't mind me asking but in terms of the results you saw, did you get less inflammation / hair regrowth / thicker hair in areas? I think I have given up on any hair regrowing where the skin has had scarring, but is there any hope?!

Thanks loads for sharing... 

Robin, I just saw your other thread on here - so sorry for asking questions you have already answered! I will get going now...and will report back on progress!

Robin, what brand of cbd oils are you using?

Thanks

Hello. You know, to be honest, I do not even doubt the excellent effect of CBD oil on the hair and strengthen them, but I think you should choose the highest quality products. I use oil as a dietary Supplement almost daily and at the moment, you know, I like to relax sometimes and smoke some good weed, like this strain https://bestpot.ca/ghost-train-haze-strain. Many of course can say that it can harm health, but I'll tell you that if it is used in moderation and within a few days after the detoxification of the body, I do not see the bad consequences.

Hi. I want to Express my opinion on this and maybe help someone. I like no one else faced the problem of insomnia. I got sick with this disease and like all normal people went to the doctor. I have tried many different medications for treatment. Nothing helped, and if it did, it was only for a short period of time. Then I came across a forum that was talking about CBD oil. I decided to find out more about it. I decided that I had nothing to lose and it was worth a try. I bought this and after a while I recovered. I am very happy and grateful to this day. Who cares where I bought it, I'll leave the platform here:

https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-oil-tincture/

Such practice is very rare visible on the internet, google is not giving me enough information to think seriously on practicing personally. Maybe time will pass and more positive results will be visible that will lead more products for a large scale of new customers. It can be very interested in the future, right now don’t see it to be worthy. I use https://www.healthcanal.com/coupon/plus-cbd-oil with a price cut only for medical purposes against my anxiety and worries, it works fine and on practical level is really efficient. It is safe and not side effects were spotted, people trust such things and way of use.

Hi Robin

it has been 3 years since you posted this and interested in how you made out with it?  Could you please provide an update?  Thanks muchly!

I also know that Cbd oils are not as harmful as simply using marijuana in joints. Even if the juices contain the given substance, the concentration is not so high. The first time I tried these tinctures, was about half a year ago and I liked them very much. I was amazed, because I thought I wouldn't feel the effect at all. After a few fumes I really did not notice the difference, but then, a few seconds later I felt a little relaxation and tranquility. Honestly to say the use of marijuana in this way is cooler than the joints themselves, but it's just my opinion.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service