HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, 40 boxes with 3 strips in each. See pictures below.

B

hello, can you tell me which mail did you use to contact Beacon company?

@Nat - on that great pic you shared, I have a question for you, did customs people opened the box and checked it out? I mean any sign you may noticed that they might have inspected it?

Hi, I don't think they opened my box - no signs.

@Nat - Highly appreciate you sharing the pic, seems really great. Keeping my fingers crossed for my order. Hopefully we all here will be able to live once again the way we were earlier restoring all the confidence back and I hope our very respected customs department will keep our medicine packages coming our way without any problems.
@lu391 - welcome my friend. Please use

shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd

He is a very responsive and helpful person who takes care of orders. He will guide you through with the process.

Only key point to always keep with you is patience. Happy Healing!

Hello NewJack - my delivery made it but they did not leave it at door as I was not available they took it back now I have to pick up at local usps office as I cannot wait to get hands on it …

Great news! 

I made order for tofacinix, 9 boxes, the money arrived January 24, but I have no more news, the order made by quick order, I tried to send mail but no answer, I'm worried

as soon as he receives the money he sends you the tracking number after you have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for the delivery. I ordered more than 5 times without problems just waited

Hi, I also put in an order recently and wired some cash over, and have not heard anything since. It's been over a week now since I sent the cash, so I expected there to be no contact for a few days.

I sent an email on Friday, and again today, asking if transfer was successful, and so far have had no reply.

I'm a bit worried, but this might also be down to the person I'm emailing being off sick.

I will update when I hear something, but maybe it's worth being a bit cautious if anyone else is looking to place an order at the moment.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service