HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but tried emailing all 3 e-mails provided and I keep getting invalid address.??

Is it possible for you to put in here on which you are getting invalid!?

Finally got thru using the Shamiul e-mail

There you go! You got it! Cheers!

He said I have to order 20 boxes?Anyone else have to order that many?

You can check with them what’s the minimum you can order?

I live in Italy and today the customs has sent back four boxes of Xeljanz from India, I am very sorry, it happened to others?

it happened to me too, if you have relatives in france or england, sent tofacinix to them, I did so, and it went well, now I'm waiting for another parcel shipped in england, hopefully good

Might not work after Brexit though.

this can happen, if you know where in europe there are no problems to imported tofacinix, you say to us, thanks

I’m interested to read that some were successfully delivered into the U.K. 

My first shipment had been very well handled and communicated by the guys at Beacon, however it’s been trapped at U.K. customs for 16 days now. I refresh the Parcelforce page twice a day hoping for an update.

I researched the legalities prior to placing the order, it would appear that there is no reason that I can’t receive the tablets.

Hi Ruby,

Mine have been stuck in customs (in Coventry it says when I track it). I ordered 20 boxes and I’m worried they’ll not get in.

What eventually happened with yours? Did you get them?

I’ve bought the ones from India before and they’ve got in but because they were so expensive I’ve never bought this much. I’m not nearly running out of tablets and feel stressed as I don’t want to get patches. The ones from India never got held like this.

thanks 

mairead 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service