HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mairead,

I’m still waiting, not what you wanted to hear I know. But I’m positive and optimistic, I think it’s just logistics and processing.

I had some email back and forth with the Border Agents, 17 days ago he said he’d authorise the consignment release. I’m thinking they will either just arrive, or have some customs charges to pay. I’m hoping the tracking (is yours Parcelforce?) will update with positive news this week. If I don’t hear anything, I’ll email the Border Agent again.

How long have you been waiting? Mine arrived into the U.K. on 25th Jan. As soon as these get to me, I’m going to order some more I think, just in case.....

Omg

that takes the piss - you’ve been waiting nearly 2 months ! Mine arrived 7th March but I have had full regrowth and reduced mine for aweek and got a patch and mine will run out in 19 days so I’m stressed . It’s ems but might order more and may have to order more expensive ones for now but I can’t really afford this but I am desperate 

Hi,

I’ve only been waiting since the 7th March so nothing in comparison to you. That’s really annoying though. I never had this issue with the xeljanz from India. I have ordered them through EMS and I think that is parcel force. I’m just stressed as I’ve nearly run out of tablets. I might order some more through fedex or may have to buy some more expensive ones for now.

i just don’t get why it needs to take so long - it’s infuriating! 

Do you have the email for the border agents please? What have you said they are? 

some know if it is possible to ship to Ireland??

Hi Ruby Tuesday, 

Dont stress as mine was trapped at customs for about a month, which they eventually released them but I had to pay a customs of £19 to Royal Mail.

Kind regards.

Singh.

Hi Singh,

I’ve added you as a friend as I wanted to ask a few questions- I hope that’s okay! 

Hi Singh,

I’ve added you as a friend as I wanted to ask a few questions- I hope that’s okay! 

Tbh Antonio , Ireland’s customs are like a mafioso similar to Italy , protectionism of the pharmaceutical industry is paramount to these countries. I’ve had terrible trouble with customs in my electronics business with unwarranted customs confiscated products. Do as I do. Import to the UK and 99% of the time zero hassle. 

Hi biddy, are you in ireland, my order for tofacitinib generic on route to northern ireland,  was taken in for inspection  in Conventry by customs. Has this this happened to anybody else.?

BEN

Singh,

thank you you so much for taking the time to reply! And for giving me hope. The £19 I can deal with.

I will be ordering regularly (well, twice a year. I’m tempted to order two years worth in case anything alters the situation with Beacon and I need plenty of boxes as both my twin sons need it), I really hope the Customs can add this drug name to a list or something to speed up the checks in the future.

Any updates on your tablets? 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service