HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forget the insurance company and just buy direct from India. $15 per 30 tablets is cheap as hell. 

My parents are currently against the generic

They are worried since we don't know whats truly in there. Can all be filler or unsafe even

I am not as worried, but they are.

But its not reasonable for us, or most people, to pay 500-1000 USD a month 

The original thread starter here had the pills tested. They are the same as the official pills

Yes 2 of us have had it tested in labs. But more importantly we have been your guinea pigs ha and it’s certainly not all filler as it works just as well. 

Hey Nicole, yes I remember you sent me the links. But its just what my parents feel comfortable with for now.

I have a family member with UC and currently we may try to get Xeljanz from her since Xeljanz is now approved for UC. But I am not sure on long term play here. 

Totally understand. :) 

keep us posted and wishing you all the very best!! 

Is anyone else getting ignored by beacon? I’m thinking of ordering for the 1st time .I’ve now sent 8 emails (2 emails to each of the 4 recommended email addresses.) over the last 3 weeks. Not as much as a peep from them in reply. 

Wow I sent one e-mail and got a reply in about 5 minutes

They replied yesterday. Thanks for your post

I order in the beacon site, I click on quick order, normally after 2-3 days they answer me

Friends, my doc has prescribed Xeljanz from Pfizer. Since I was not willing to take cortico steroids. Mates do let me know progress of your Hairs after having Toaficinib. Also Do I need to take it throughout life. What are its ill effects and Once I stop taking this medicine. Would the Hairs again fall. Please help.

many people in studies once they go off the meds go back to baseline, yes.

but this condition is odd and different for everyone. my doc is weaning me off at the moment, over 6 months time.  he hopes my condition has gone into remisison thnaks to the meds.

keep you posted how I go.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service