HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I’m in the Uk but have  big patch again due to lowering it too soon. My tablets have been trapped in customs for 3 months. I’m so annoyed. 

I’ve just ordered more to see if these work. I was wondering if anyone on here who gets them delivered quickly, in the UK would mind me having them shipped  to them ?

Ah shoot just like me!

Im so sorry. this is so annoying. I wish i could help you :(

Hi maireadcg,

I just got a delivery in 10 days to northern Ireland, no customs. The time before parcel force held them and I had to go to their depo to pay the import duty. But I had to have an id  with me, so I'm not sure it would work with someone's else name on the package. But if it helps you can try  sending them to me and I'll forward on to you after, is that what your asking?

Hi Ben. Thanks for your reply and best wishes with the medication you are trying with your children.  Hopefully it won’t be too long before one of the big pharmaceutical companies will conclude their  clinical trials and jak medication can become more accessible.  It is frustrating to be living in the UK and having no access to health professionals who can prescribe or who are willing to support. I’ll look for Steve on this site and try and get in touch and ask his advice. 

Does anyone have a good contact at this pharmacy? Ive tried multiple email addresses and get no repsonse

And the form online doesn't work for me.

Kevin -I’ve spent 1000s myself on this - the £1000 pounds I spent was for a month and a bit worth. I’ve been spending £600 per month on it so yes I was pissed off that I found them cheaper and they’ve not arrived - pissed off at he Uk customs! It’s not a competition and I’m not sure why you need to reply in such a rude way 

Kevin how’s Tofacinix with . Is it work as xeljanz! 

Tell us about your experience 

thank you

With 100% plagiarism-free solutions, time-delivery, and in-depth check up of grammatical errors, students can easily score well with our Harvard Referencing Generator Australia.

hi everyone.  

i emailed beacon three times with no response.  is there a better way to get a response?

thanks

How long did you wait?  They are extremely busy.  I normally email and then hear back a few days later.  

its been about two months.

thanks

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service