HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't even tried to order it. My derm is worried about side effects, I haven't convinced him yet

Need some advise - started taking Tofacitinib from Beacon a week ago. Since I started taking it I’ve been shedding hair like crazy all over my body. I’ve had diffuse alopecia for the last couple years and nothing that I’ve shed has ever grown back. This new intense shed is scarying me and making me question getting of the zelijanz. Any advise would help. 

Join the Facebook group alopecia and xeljanz. I doubt it’s xeljanz making you shed and It’s more likely that it was already going to happen from before starting it. What dosage you on ? People in the group are quite knowledgeable so I’d join 

What should I get checked for when I get a blood test done whilst on tofacitinib?

Hi Dan 

As far as I know cholesterol, iron , kidney and liver function. If anyone knows of anything else please chime in 

thanks!

Hi Dan,

From what I've gathered the following should be tested: 

lymphocytes, neutrophils, hemoglobin, liver enzymes, lipids (cholesterol).

You'll find those mentioned in the Pfizer prescribing information here:

http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=959

Hi,

Our doctor tests for iron, sugar,fasting fat levels,thyroid, liver and kidney and also screened for tb with blood tests. First test before starting , then at one month and every 4 months after. Also they are getting vaccines, not sure how many of those, I could find out if you wish.

Hi Ben. Can you remind me where in the U.K. you are.  I’m seeing my GP next week to ask him to monitor my bloods while on xeljanz.  Thanks ! 

Hi,

I live in the south of Ireland, but but the tofacinix through Northern Ireland (part of the UK). Our doctor is my sister, I tried a lot of doctors with no luck, she lives in another part of the country, so not ideal, but had no choice for my son's. There is a dermatologist in Dublin now that prescribes Tofacitinib, but it takes 6 months to see her, my daughter is on a waiting list, to see her. only then will our GP supervise the bloods etc. So not much good to you. Most of the tests are standard and all my children got the bloods done as standard when their alopecia started, any let's hope they want to help you, finger's crossed 

Hello Ben I live in the uk and I really need a dermatologist anywhere in the Uk to monitor me if I go on the meds please ?

Hi meedo 

In England is 

Anastasia Therianou

I feel very sorry for you and for all affected from Alopecia...

I know how hard it is 

I wish you good luck..

keep update us...

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service