HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I take 4 pills a day which equal about 20 mg.

Yay!! Keep us posted!!

Hi Nicole, I remember you posted once about weaning off xeljanz back in 2019. How did that end up?

Hi sorry for the delay. 
Exactly 4 months ago i started reducing my dosage. I was on 5mg every AM and 10mg every PM

On nov 1 2020 I started reducing my nighttime dose to alternating 5mg one night and 10 the next. 
4 months later I have no patches. I do have one thin spot at my temple. So I’m keeping an eye on that. But feeling grateful and hopeful that I can stay at this 10/15 per day alternating dosage! 

I'd like some info from anyone about ordering xeljanz from beacon! Do they ship to the US? How much does it cost? I emailed them yesterday and haven't heard back yet.

Give them time.  Usually takes a couple of days for them to respond.

You'll find a full list of what they ship and the cost on their website.  I order 20 packs of 30 5mg tofacinx (minimum order quantity) and it costs $365 (including shipping), $15 a pack.

Once they respond they'll ask you what you want to order, ask you for some shipping/contact details and send you an invoice to confirm along with payment details for their bank.  You can transfer USD direct to their bank in HK. Once it's shipped they send you a photo of the EMS shipping label for you to track.  I get mine delivered to Houston and it usually takes 7 days from time they ship to me receiving.

It's a surprising simple process.

Bonjour

A tous nos amis francais: la douane bloque t-elle actuellement  les colis provenant de Beacon ?

Merci

KAS Perfectly described the process from start to finish. 
And store it in a cool dry place. 

for the shipping in my case they are long, it is more than 50 days that I have paid, and they still have to send me anything, I contacted them by email, and they told me that they have not sent anything yet

Thank you so much to everyone who shared their info on ordering from Beacon! Mine came in the mail yesterday! I've now started taking the generic. So glad to not have to deal with insurance anymore. Just FYI, I have had elevated cholesterol recently and I'm in my 20s, exercise frequently and eat well so I'm considering starting cholesterol meds. I've never had a problem with other labs including CBC and LFTs.

Yeah hi cholesterol seems to be the common side effect at least in women.

Im taking fish oil and yeah maybe i should consider a cholesterol med hmmm

Hello, 

Has anyone figured out how to get generic Xeljanz into Canada. Apparently an order from Beacon wont get through customs and cant get shipped to States because border still closed. Any Canadians have success with this or have any alternative suggestions? Much appreciated thank you.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service