HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!

Hi BA, 

Was the payment converted to BD taka from US dollars? I have a RIA transfer account but they convert US dollars to BD taka. Thank you 

I converted GBP to USD.

Thank you again!

Whatsapp

+880 1675-031716

~Arifa Khan Mouree

are oyu guys hearing back from Mouree now?

I still haven't heard back by email or whatsapp.. Really starting to worry and wonder where the money went. The only thing I did differently was I paid with my bank instead of transfer wise and I paid in HKD instead of USD. 

It has been the holy month of Ramadan and they are now celebrating Eid. I just sent an email for a new order and they will be back May 7.

I also use my bank and send in HKD and never have any issue with payment. 

Just give them some time. 

AH yes of course!
thank you!

Does anyone know of any other international pharmacies other than Beacon that sell Xeljanz? Maybe there's an alternative since everyone is having trouble reaching Beacon.

I recieved a What's App message from Mouree last night. She told me to email her, which I did. Waiting for reply. 

I've got 3 weeks of Xeljanz left, so I hope to place an order soon.

Yes as a Muslim myself I am aware of the recent holiday, however, it doesn't totally excuse not getting any follow up for over two weeks. A simple out of office message would've sufficed. It is a lot of money for me and there's no way to dispute the transaction. 

Glad to know that you got a response and they'll be back on may 7. Hope to hear something soon. Thanks for the info

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service