HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It takes longer to get the shipping confirmation. Why did you choose DHL? They suggest EMS for USA. 

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just sit tight. Oh and I'm from the UK so hopefully have no issues with DHL!?! 

Good luck! 

For everyone placing orders from Australia and New Zealand:

I ordered on Beacon website, and was contacted by Iqbal(based in New Zealand) who acted like an agent for myself(no charge) and processed the order on my behalf.

I can confirm he is recommeneded by Mouree, at Beacon, and it was the fasted delivery of an order we've had in the last 3 years. DHL just delivered, and from payment to delivery it was only 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed!! 

I have 16 packs of Tofacinix 5 mg left. Stopped using it. Let me know if anyone is interested to buy. Located in USA.

I am definitely interested if still available! Waiting on mine to arrive from beacon and having a major flare. I am in  US

Hi Tatiana,

Do you still have boxes of Tofacinix left? Thank you.

Hello, has anyone had problems with the OFAC blocking USD bank transfers to Hong Kong? I'm worried about this!

Right, clutching at straws here but I wondered if anyone in the UK might have a box or 2 of Tofacinix (Tofacitinib) 11 MG beacon generic going spare? Willing to pay a premium for the trouble of course!

hey Nick im in US but happy to send you some there keep me posted if you need it

Amazing. Thank you so much!!! I'll message you now. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service