HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good! Ive sent to another friend on the site before in UK with no issues

Hey I’m in the UK and have loads of tofa. Stopped taking as I’m worried about the side effects. Let me know if you still need it. 

HI Sami and @Nick!

Sami do you want to ship to Nick since you are in UK? I was gonna ship to them from US but might be easier for you since you are in UK?

Either way, let me know so we can make sure Nick is covered

thanks!

Hey, just saw everyone’s messages.  @nick I just accepted your friend request. I can still send you the tofa if needed.

Hey guys! I am in a bind- ordered from Beacon and my tofacinix shipped October 21, however I have run out of it completely and of course am now having a major flare up! I keep finding new spots daily. Does anyone have any they would be willing to sell? I would just need enough to get me through until mine comes in - so a month’s worth? I am in the US. Would like to get as soon as possible? Thank you in advance! 

Hi Ivy

I can cover you no problem just message me!

Awesome!  I sent you a message with a friend request. I really appreciate this and look forward to hearing from ya!

I just received tracking information for my meds from Beacon and they are now at customs at JFK, so hopefully they won't stay there too long and I get them soon.  I am pretty pleased with Beacon's response time this time around.  Of course last time I ordered with Beacon, it was during the shut down during COVID, so that is my only comparison.  My bank was super fast as well with the transfer (Discover).  They gave me a date of when it would process as late as October 27, but it literally took less than 24 hours for Beacon to receive my payment.  I emailed Beacon on October 12, received tracking information on the 18th and it reached JFK this morning.  I just wanted to give ya'll an update in case you were ordering through Beacon.  I had stopped taking tofacinix a few months ago when I ran out and I didn't have any spots or hair fall that I had noticed and then all of a sudden in the last week, patches are coming up everywhere.  Thankfully, my hair covers pretty well, but if it continues like it did a few years ago, I would be AU in a matter of a month!  So, now I know not to let myself run out again!  I did try to get insurance to cover for olumiant, but they will not unless I have 50% scalp loss. That is so frustrating because if I am at 50% scalp loss, I am going to lose it all!  They just don't understand.  Thank you all! 

Hey Ivy!

Just wondering which rep you are dealing with at beacon? I'm getting quite concerned by the non-responsiveness of someone at beacon despite my bank indicating that payment went through on the 12th........ :/

Mouree is the rep I have been in contact with and the rep I dealt with last time too. Maybe it was just the right timing and day and that’s why it felt like it was quick. I am hearing from several people on the jak inhibitors for alopecia Facebook group I belong to who use NIBA and have had excellent response time. I do not know much about it though? 

Thanks.

The rep that I was 'communicating' with was Shamiul. I wrote a message to Mouree explaining the situation and suddenly it's sorted and been shipped..... Ha! :) 

oh good!  Glad you got in touch with someone- with the time difference and I think they are closed Thursday thru Monday- it's not the fastest response time- that's for sure!  Hope you get it quickly! 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service