HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ivy

Message me again i think it got deleted

PS guys when yo9u go off the meds cold turkey like that, you wont start seeing the spots for about 2-3 months time

Hello Everyone!

Just curious which courier service people from the UK use when ordering from beacon?

Have you encountered any issues with customs? And what size your orders are? 

I thought I made an error and was nervous about using DHL when ordering from beacon, however it was very smooth and no issues.... And when I look through this thread I've seen some from the UK use EMS and then the package getting stuck in customs...

What's everyone's experience :)

For my USA order people,

which courier are you using with beacon? I have always used EMS but now they are offering DHL as well. Any suggestion as to what is better/smoother? 

also, I noticed they are asking for a prescription now- anyone have any issues with this? 

TIA! 

Hi Nicole, I was wondering what current dose your on daily? For how long and if you skip days taking tofacitnib,...thanks and God bless

HI There

I have now been on the tofacitanib for almost 5 years.

I am down to 10 mg per day. 5 in am  and 5 in pm

i do skip days mainly just because i forget.

I would say i skip about 3-4 of my 14 doses per week because i forget

I will say that i went to my GP this week and I have a low white blood cell count which is a side effect.

She is going to check those level again in 3 months because she is concerned about that.

My goal is to get down to just one 5mg pill each eve by slowly taking away my morning pills.

taking away one every 2-3 month or so

keep you guys posted

thanks!

Hello, I too have been taking jaks for 5 years now. have you had any symptoms due to your low white blood cell count. I am currently taking abrocitinib 200mg from pfizer.

I also took tofacitnix 11mg.

it's been 3 years I haven't had a blood test I'm worried but no symptoms.

are you going to stop the meds?

i have no symptoms at all

Im not terribly worried about the slightly low white blood cell count.

i talked to another doc and it may not even be related to the meds

i will just keep monitoring and will also start to take zinc and do what i can to help raise my white blood cell count

Hi all,

Happy new year. I was wondering if someone could DM me Shamiul's phone number so I can place an order please?

Thanks,

Ross

he only communicates by email

whatapp is +880 1675-031716

Arifa Khan Mouree

Hi guys, i am struggling to get in contact with Beacon (my last order was a year ago as i had stockpiled enough to last for a while). Could anyone advise a recent contact for them. I am Australian based and have been on Beacon tofacinix for many years now. Thanks so much! 

good evening frida here is the contact he responds quickly you have to order 10 boxes minimum. 

shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service