HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello.

i have boxes from beacon for sale if anyone is interested.  i am no longer able to take xeljanz.

thanks

Can you tell us why?????

I would definitely be interested as I’m worried I won’t get mine - I’m in the Uk where are you? 

Hi,

sorry if this appears twice - I’m not sure if my last one sent. I really need to buy some more and have ordered and paid Beacon but they haven’t been able to send them. Please let me know if I can buy them from you. I’m in London. 

I would be interested.  I have ordered and paid Beacon at end of March, but they are still closed due to EMS not shipping yet.  How many boxes do you have for sale? Thank you. 

I am in Wisconsin.

What did beacon say after you paid them.? Did you get an estimate on your delivery? I’m going to have to order next week. I’ll be out of pills by the 17th July. UK based address. 

Beacon emailed me back and requested that I not worry and to be patient.  Mouriee indicated that shipping (EMS) was the issue.  They received my payment and order. 

I’d be interested, I’m in boston

sheila 

Where are you located? I'm interested.

I'm in California.

I would love to buy some boxes too.I live in Los Angeles

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service