HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have any of you used IndiaMART?  Today they send me a list of providers and one has reached out. Here's what they sent me:

Dear Esteemed Customer,
Thank you for contacting us. It is our constant endeavor to provide you with the best quality service you deserve.
Here are the price and details of the product(s) you inquired about.

Brand name: Tofanib
Generic: Tofacitinib
Strength: 5mg
Form: Tablet
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
Unit Price: US $47.99
Kindly reconfirm your order quantity and delivery address to proceed

Shipping charge: Will be determined by the order quantity and location, Kindly reconfirm your order quantity and your delivery address
Delivery: 2/4 days for regular delivery without custom duty charges, 100% secure and save delivery.

We await your response as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Venkat Pharma
Any advice?

I think my brother may have used this before. Are they shipping then?

It sounds like it. I will respond and ask them. The price is higher than Beacon but I think it's because the are a middle man. If Beacon is on lockdown after the 17, I will give this one a shot.

Yep me too. It’s over double the price but I was paying £600 per month at one point 

hi there

i have got question

what is different between buying 

xeljanz (tofacitinib) in America buying in India and buying in turkey. And also I am living in uk can I buy xeljanz online ??and why it is so much difference between prices please 

frida,

xeljanz is the pfizer name brand.

you can get it in the usa 20mg per day for $30/month IF your insurance will cover it but many wont. some will. otherwise its thousands of dollars per month out of pocket bc pfizer still has the patent on the name brand and no one is allowed in USA to develop a generic until the 10 year exclusive runs up on it. its just big pharma money and greed.

tofacitanib is the generic which is why its cheap. its developed in countries such as bangladesh and india where they fight pfizer in court from having the full patent across the generics.

turkey im not familiar with.

Thank you NicoleT

you are such a kind person.

I  already bought some for my daughter she is 11 nearly 

Finally after many years searching for good dermatologist 

I found one in USA which is very good  now I am looking for a hospital or place to do her blood test and hope starting soon 

I wish you well.

indiamart does not have nice reviews on the internet, I in india bought the generic of xeljanz the name is Tofaxen, the pharmacy I used is called Aspar, always an online pharmacy from india, tofaxen bought it to have an alternative to Tofacinix, because beacon it is not fast in shipping

I would just check with who they use for shipping.

i once ordered apparently "xeljanz" from an online indian pharm and they shipped via fedex and it was seized by FDA. Could have been just a fluke, bad luck, could have been because it was labelled phizer and they have power.

but I'm only comfortable using EMS or possibly DHL personally because i wont take that chance again.

i would try a pharm that ppl have had luck receiving from

we have all had good luck with beacon. EMS will open.

Next I would try Tofaxen from Aspar in Bengladesh.

I wrote to them on their site and got an email back. I will ask them who they use to ship.

Just checked EMS is not shipping from Bangladesh and don’t know when they will start up again.Not sure about DHL.

I think they are reviewing it on 17th May 

Thanks guys.

Interesting couriers are shut down over there and not in the states

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service