HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi vicki I tried to buy from beacon but they never replied my emails I searched online there is another company sale the tofacinitab called incepta it cost me 30$ for bottle of 60 pills

http://www.inceptapharma.com/product-details.php?pid=618

im on tofa for one week now 

good luck

Surprised i have not had more replies to my list about cholesterol levels, how long do you think one should give this medication a go for? really need advice.

A lot of people here have on Tofa for more than two years with no issue 

hi,

Do you have a contact email?

Thanks!

Hello we have spoken prior about beacon pharmaceuticals, do you take a higher dose when using medication from them as poised to the xeljanz 5 mg BID?

My packages came EMS all arrived. Thank goodness!

Hi,

How long did it take to get to you? My order has been stiluck in Bangladesh since July.

I've been back and forth with Mouree on this issue for months now. Latest update about it is that particular order is an issue and not to worry about it, but of course I'll worry... I already paid a lot for the order and not sure if that just means I lost that money. I'm still waiting for another reply on that situation.

I ordered in March btw

in the same situation. mouree insists that my package arrived in the US, but I confirmed with usps that it never left Bangladesh. ordered in march 

and it takes like a week to get a response 

How did you make payment? I've used TransferWise in the past.

thanks!

I also used TransferWise

Did you use USD when submitting the transfer?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service