HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello team hello Nicole thank you for the acceptance of friendship. it's my first experience since India Nicole the doctor Moore consulted you and how long do we have to take for a first regrowth? You are super reppelled congratulations I wish you the best.

Hey everyone. Has anyone received their order from Beacon to the US recently? My status has been stuck on "Presented to import customs" since 1/25/22. I'm assuming they're just really busy, but was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation or also had their order stuck in customs for a while before receiving it.

I have had that happen before.

But that is quite a while

fingers crossed.

I’ve been trying to get an order placed with Abdullah from beacon. I’ve used him for the last 3 years but I’m experiencing deadly silence from all emails I’m sending over the past 2 weeks. Is anyone else in contact with him recently? Was thinking of WhatsApp’ing him but don’t want to appear too desperate haha

they always whataspp me so i think that fine.

but contact

Mouree

mouree@beaconmedicare.com.bd

Hi Nicole 

I got Abdullah on what’sapp and he told me to “use my last invoice number” to repeat the new order. ! 
Does this seem unusual ? 
Personally I kinda prefer to have orders documented officially. Would you think this is safe yourself ? 

hello biby did you manage to place an order?

I also deal with Abdullah

Hi everyone feel like it is time to give up on Tofacinix I have been on 2 11 mg pills a day for 18 months with no change.I want to try the Barcitinib pill but don’t know how much to take or how to switch over also what is the generic version is called.I was hoping by now we would have some approved medications.Would appreciate any help.

I am in the same situation, there is a progress but it is next to not considerable, I am still bald, with only peach fuzz and not progressing further. I have been on 2x11mg Tofacinix from last 3 years and willing to try something new if that helps? Curious to know others experiences and advises on making this switch, as I have to order from Beacon so it would be great to have information sooner. Thanks in advance to all and to this wonderful community I am connected with from all around the world.

have you tried combining it with cortisone? cortisone is taken on a short term 3 to 4 months

Hello Kevin, I haven’t, but I would love to, only question and help would be from where to get it in US without prescription? Any help on how to order in US would be appreciated. Plus what’s the dosage I should take and order? Thanks in advance.

sorry I am French I could not help you, in France my doctor prescribes it to me without problem. I can help you with the dosage

bethametasone 4mg for 2 consecutive days a week so you take 2 days a week of cortisone. during 3 months

bethametasone is the most potent corticosteroid.

You will get results but you risk relapse when you stop treatment.

it will take a diet low in fat, salt and sugar to avoid side effects.

cortisone doesn't cost much so he can prescribe it for you

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service