HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much Kevin- i hope you are well! 

Thanks for the help @Kevin.

I have had a response from Shamiul, he is now claiming we need to provide a Dr's prescription for customs purposes. Has anyone ben able to navigate this and order anyway? I have ordered multiple times before and never had a customs issue nor been asked by Beacon to provide this. I will be shipping to the UK and it has cleared customs every time so far without a hitch.

Many thanks,

Ross

This is an interesting development.....

Let us know how you get on in your communications.

Shamiul has now claimed that Bangladesh customs are demanding the prescriptions recently. Unsure how to progress this with him - any ideas?

Ross

Hi Ross, just placed my order with Shamiul, he also requested a prescription from me which thankfully i had, i note it is the first time Beacon have asked this from my experience. My last order was ages ago, but i have ordered so many times from them since i started on tofacinix in 2017. Hope there is a work around for those without scripts. 

Wouldn’t it be awesome if Beacon ran a program where we could get a consult with one of their doctors (paid for of course)who could write the script for 12 months, and repeat as necessary . From the sounds of it apparently it Is Bangladesh customs that is requiring it at this stage… i wonder how open GP’s in everyones home countries would be to writing scripts, liability seems to be the main issue in most countries unfortunately.

Seems likely that if they continue with this requirement it'll hit their business big time... I don't believe that customs have suddenly asked for accompanying scripts... either it was always a requirement and they havent been following procedure or they've been investigated and told off... anyway, maybe look to the competitors operating from different countries maybe? 

Could be a big spanner in the works!

I’ll await a response from Shamiul as to whether a doctors note will suffice. I agree with you Nick - I can’t see them checking every single prescription and documenting it. I have spoke to a more expensive supplier in India who can supply however Beacon would be a priority to continue supply with.

I too am/was ordering from beacon. I ordered from Abdullah for 3 years and was suddenly referred to Shamiul . He had a minimum order quantity of 20 boxes which was different from beforehand and also made reference to “customs” issues . I was very unsure about the order but processed accordingly and received my 20 boxes without a hitch. 
This new prescription request blows me out of the water though. It was the sole reason I was getting my orders from beacon as I don’t have any medical referral (European medical institutions seem to full woke hysterical on this medication and refuse to issue it for alopecia) . 
No panic just yet as I’ve 12 boxes left but everyone please keep us up to date on progress of all orders here. Thanks 

Hey Guys

Yeah i wondered if it was the shipper EMS requiring the prescription because i know they started shipping with other couriers as well.

Not sure about the litigation.

I went to my GP and i asked her to write me an Rx for it so i could use it for beacon. She asked me how i wanted it written and just wrote it for me but i know not all doctors are that flexible.

Hi everyone I have been taking Tofacinix for 5 years 10mg,15mg,20mg I have tried every combination with no results.I wanted to try and start the barcitinib and go through insurance.The doctor I was seeing for hair loss moved to another state so after some research I found another Doctor who deals with hair loss and made an appointment last October and her first available appointment isn’t till August crazy.So I was hoping to order from beacon their barcitinib I wasn’t sure what they call it or what mg to order and get started.Does anyone by chance have a good Doctor in the Los Angeles area?Iwas hoping to just order and get started before I see her but now it looks like beacon is not filling any order’s with out a prescription.Any help would be appreciated Thanks

hi i am like you bad hair answer.

I tried baricitinib for 6 months the real one from ely lili from france,

baricitinib works worse than the tofa I was taking for 3 years.

I have been taking abrocitinib 200mg from pfizer for 3 months, it has been the most successful and fewer side effects but still little hair.

unfortunately baricitinib won't work better than tofa expect ctp 543 i read this is the best jak for alopecia

(not medical advice) have you tried combining with oral minoxidl 2.5mg daily? I've heard people that had limited success with tofacitinib alone combined it with minoxidl and it triggered a great growth response....

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service