Donna's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I use the foam once a day at night "

Donna replied Sep 23, 2019 to Minoxidil regimen

3 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by ohnonotme

"I have switched to Rejuva Minerals for my foundation,  I love the way it goes on &am…"

Donna replied Sep 16, 2019 to All natural makeup brands

11 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by NorthCarolinaMama

"My dermatologist said I could keep coloring hair too so I do. I cut out using the pu…"

Donna replied Sep 16, 2019 to Changes you've made to your hair care routine since diagnosis?

5 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Donna

"I have cut back or eliminated a lot of chemicals recently. I only get my hair foiled…"

Donna replied Sep 8, 2019 to Changes you've made to your hair care routine since diagnosis?

5 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Donna

"I thought I was doing good washing my hair with baby shampoo this morning.  Seemed l…"

Donna replied Aug 7, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"I have been using clobestatol  propionate topical solution 0.05% 3x week.  When I wa…"

Donna replied Sep 25, 2018 to FFA too young

9 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Hailey

"It’s hard to tell by your photos.  You should just look at photos already online. Th…"

Donna replied Sep 24, 2018 to FFA too young

9 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Hailey

"Thanks for replying. Strange isn’t it? I have had no stress at all. So I don’t know…"

Donna replied Sep 6, 2018 to Anyone notice unusual hair shedding/loss certain times of year?

9 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Today Show today (8/9/18) had a story on CBD oil. Today’s Health segment. They basic…"

Donna replied Aug 9, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi jam, I’m sorry you have been unfortunate to get this awful disease.  I was just d…"

Donna replied Jul 7, 2018 to New to FFA

22 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by NancyinDenver

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service