Classical Anne in NC mountains's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"That's wonderful to hear!  No doubt the reason for your total success is that you st…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Mar 28, 2018 to Eyebrow regrowth

15 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by BBrugger

"Minter, I would suggest you try Estroven [yes, with a V].  It is an over-the-counter…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Oct 7, 2017 to Hormone Therapy/ Menopause

23 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Osteoporosis UPDATE:  I had another Dexascan this week -- every 2 years since I turn…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Oct 6, 2017 to Hormone Therapy/ Menopause

23 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"AnnieMay, the treatment for osteoporosis will vary with your symptoms and T-scores.…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Sep 23, 2017 to Hormone Therapy/ Menopause

23 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"All I can say is I envy you all!  I had early menopause [age 42], and spent close to…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Sep 22, 2017 to Hormone Therapy/ Menopause

23 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Thanks for the excellent link!  I clearly did not understand derma-rolling until I r…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Sep 10, 2017 to Derma Roller Experience

7 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Diana, I appreciate the suggestion, but I have too many dietary restrictions associa…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Aug 17, 2017 to Outer Ear Cartilage Pain

21 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Madmasoo

"Linda, do you think the injections are helping?  Slowing things down?  I'm not famil…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jul 12, 2017 to How many people have additional forms of alopecia?

9 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by akb

"I have the typical FFA pattern [forehead, temples, around ears] and also have AGA -…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jul 7, 2017 to How many people have additional forms of alopecia?

9 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by akb

"Can you tell us a little about it?  And if you're following it, what's your result s…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jul 2, 2017 to Coimbra protocol

4 Mar 11, 2019
Reply by Mike Staffieri RHN

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service