Minter's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I've gotten botox maybe about 5-7 times over the past 15 years and maybe it is what…"

Minter replied Feb 2, 2020 to Botox and FFA

18 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by Shawnaynay

"That is good that they can offer that option- something to consider when the time co…"

Minter replied Jan 24, 2019 to Lucinda Ellery intralace system

8 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Kandy15

"DW, I went to Lucinda Ellery in December 2017- I went for two consultations in NYC t…"

Minter replied Jan 22, 2019 to Lucinda Ellery intralace system

8 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Kandy15

"Hello Fi,  I am sorry you have to join us, but glad that you have found us because t…"

Minter replied Jan 16, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Louise, I am glad you are writing down your feelings as it definitely helps to get i…"

Minter replied Jan 16, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Louise, I have to say that sometimes I have had the same thought, that it would be…"

Minter replied Jan 15, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"I think I have settled on Charlottes Web as the company for the CBD oil, they seem t…"

Minter replied Jul 26, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"@Anonymous, I think Bluebird is one of the sites I went through in my CBD oil search…"

Minter replied Jul 25, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"I've been thinking a lot about trying the CBD oil, unfortunately I can't get the Tre…"

Minter replied Jul 25, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi @JAM, welcome to the group and I am so sorry you have to be here :-(  I don't hav…"

Minter replied Jul 7, 2018 to New to FFA

22 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by NancyinDenver

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service