Toby's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing.  I remember that post. I think the woman may have gotten fill…"

Toby replied Feb 1, 2020 to Botox and FFA

18 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by Shawnaynay

"Leigh, Thank you so much for sharing your story!  I read your first 2 paragraphs and…"

Toby replied Nov 15, 2019 to Newly Diagnosed with FFA

24 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Leigh

"Interesting question. Yes I have had FFA for 2 years now. I did trash all my former…"

Toby replied Sep 5, 2019 to All natural makeup brands

11 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by NorthCarolinaMama

"Hi ohnonotme, my dermatologist also said it was ok to color my hair. I did experienc…"

Toby replied Sep 5, 2019 to Changes you've made to your hair care routine since diagnosis?

5 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Donna

"I showed the list of Massachusetts General Hospital to my dermatologist. She said Me…"

Toby replied Aug 16, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"I just went shopping and took this list of chemicals and looked at all my old favori…"

Toby replied Jul 27, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Limonene and linalool is in my kitchen hand soap. Something awfully close to methylc…"

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Geri,  Thank you so much for sharing the list of chemicals to avoid. I will check al…"

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"The easy to understand article is on Dr Donovan’s website titled “4 Genes identified…"

Toby replied Jun 30, 2019 to Lichen planus

9 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by SandyA

"There is a study done in 2019 that found FFA is more like Alopecia Areata than LPP a…"

Toby replied Jun 30, 2019 to Lichen planus

9 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by SandyA

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service