Stephanie's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I felt exactly the same way. So sorry! Don't be afraid to comb your hair as what com…"

Stephanie replied Jun 30, 2012 to New to this World

9 May 28, 2013
Reply by Catia

"Sorry to hear this, Rachel. You have come to the right place for support though, as…"

Stephanie replied Jan 6, 2012 to Just trying to learn how to cope, newly diagnosed

15 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Kteacher

"Welcome, Dorna! The age when Alopecia surfaces seems to be as unpredictable as the c…"

Stephanie replied Oct 12, 2010 to Too old to start this adventure?

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by dorna wright

"Carly, You are going to learn that everyone's hair loss story is different, but your…"

Stephanie replied Sep 29, 2010 to newly diagnosed by GP

3 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by carly

"That was the sign that my hair was falling out. In my mind, the hair was "detached"…"

Stephanie replied Aug 18, 2010 to My head is itching so badly i can not stand

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Duncan

"Hi Susan, I just decided to wander around on the site and found your note. When I f…"

Stephanie replied Dec 14, 2009 to Decisions on treatments, and advice on coping.

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Jenny Kyle, I am curious about the chemical diagnosis. Is your doctor saying your h…"

Stephanie replied Dec 2, 2009 to newly diagnosed

6 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jenny

"Susan, Where are you now with your Alopecia? I'd like to chat about what you've bee…"

Stephanie replied Dec 2, 2009 to Decisions on treatments, and advice on coping.

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"I know this thread is very old, but I wanted to add a comment. I use the whole Nioxi…"

Stephanie replied Dec 2, 2009 to What type of shampoo should I use?

4 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service