Jen Deletto's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I got The Girl with No Hair from my local library actually. It's very reassuring onc…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 17, 2010 to going to school

24 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by kdeff

"Yup! It's Alopeciapalooza Camp Edition...I just got the packet the other day via ema…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 17, 2010 to CAP CAMP

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My daughter just turned 5 last month. I would contact Jeff and Betsy directly...I'm…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 17, 2010 to Alopecialooza

15 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"We are going this year! Anybody else going?"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 15, 2010 to Alopecialooza

15 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"The Children's Alopecia Website has some great information about how to talk to scho…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 15, 2010 to going to school

24 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by kdeff

"Thank you for the information. We see our dr. in 2 weeks and he said he's sign the f…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 15, 2010 to Wigs for children

19 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Saida Z. (Ariana's mom)

"My Kayla had her allergist appointment today....she has absolutely no allergies: foo…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 9, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"How long did the process take to find out you were approved from the time that you s…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 9, 2010 to Wigs for children

19 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Saida Z. (Ariana's mom)

"fortunately the dr. only wants us to trial it right now for 6-8 weeks. I am not will…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 6, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"We are going to see an Allergist on Tuesday this week to test my 5 year old for Alle…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 6, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service