Cindy's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Debbie, I think I am the mom that Monique is referring to. Samantha has been usin…"

Cindy replied Aug 23, 2009 to squaric acid scarring

9 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Cindy

"We are planning to go..I know that CAP has sent out the speaker info and itnerary if…"

Cindy replied Jun 16, 2009 to children's conference

10 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Siphnaki

"Sara, expect more like 10-12 weeks..They told me 8 and it took 13 weeks..She was fit…"

Cindy replied Mar 9, 2009 to Hair Club for Kids

14 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Sara and William

"Melissa, I want to say that no can't be worn in a full bunnon, but you can do is lea…"

14 Mar 14, 2009

"Sara, my club does not use glue on the younger age group. I am sure if you request t…"

14 Mar 14, 2009

"Sara, they will give you tape to put it on, not glue. They don't use glue with the l…"

Cindy replied Mar 8, 2009 to Hair Club for Kids

14 Mar 14, 2009

"I totally agree with you on this..I hate when people make those same comments to me.."

Cindy replied Feb 23, 2009 to Newbi looking for friendship/support from others who are there.

10 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Pamela Schlosser

"Hi Kelly, my name is Cindy and my 7 year old daughter has been living with AA for 2…"

Cindy replied Feb 23, 2009 to Newbi looking for friendship/support from others who are there.

10 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Pamela Schlosser

"HI Debbie, My 7 yr old does not do this treatment, but does squaric acid. Squaric ac…"

Cindy replied Feb 23, 2009 to anthralin

4 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Danielle & Lilly

"Hi Lynn, Glad to see your children are having regrowth. What is sea kelp shampoo? Ho…"

Cindy replied Dec 12, 2008 to Update on Treatment With Shots & Rogaine - and - The Effects of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate

2 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service