Lillian (Tracy-mom)'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We've tried diet, naturopathic, cortizone shot, thymuskin and creams. Nothing seemed…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Sep 14, 2011 to The "do nothing" approach

45 May 1, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

"I felt the same way that you feel now 1 1/2 years ago when my then 8 year daughter d…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Nov 8, 2010 to When does this stop consuming your life?

17 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by stacey

"My 9-year old daughter was gluten free for a year. We had her food sensitivities che…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Aug 26, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"My Daughter was gluten free for a year after her alopecia showed up. However, her ba…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Jun 24, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"Look at "Cindy and Samantha" on this website. She grew back all her hair with Squari…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Feb 23, 2010 to Squaric Acid

12 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by jennifer

"Baldbirlsdolunch I think it is wonderful that you have full acceptance of your alop…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Feb 22, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"My daughter has been using Thymuskin for the past 2 months and it is working for her…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Feb 18, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"My 9 year old developed alopecia following several asthma attackes. Like others, I b…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Feb 1, 2010 to Could flu mist vax cause AA

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"We also went to a naturopath and tested for food sensitivities. My daughter has the…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Dec 7, 2009 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Lillian started fourth grade a couple of weeks ago. She still has most of her hair a…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Sep 16, 2009 to Concerns about the new school year.

17 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Siphnaki

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service