Mya & Christine's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a whole lot more of the fuzz coming in. The gluten-free might be working for…"

Mya & Christine replied May 20, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"My daughter tested negative for gluten allergies, but we are still going ahead with…"

Mya & Christine replied May 14, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010

"We are trying a new DO who specializes in nutrition. She suggested we go gluten free…"

Mya & Christine replied Apr 3, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010

"We got a bunch of the quilt squares and I am going to make the triangle covers when…"

Mya & Christine replied Mar 25, 2010 to Scarves and Bandanas

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Mya & Christine

"Mya and I are going! I paid for our flights and registration as soon as I got my tax…"

Mya & Christine replied Mar 16, 2010 to Alopecialooza

15 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"How did they test for these allergies? Did they do a blood test or skin prick test?…"

Mya & Christine replied Mar 4, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Besides your children having upset tummies or changes in the bowels, is there a way…"

Mya & Christine replied Feb 28, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"Come to think of it, my daughter started losing tremendous amounts of hair soon afte…"

Mya & Christine replied Jan 31, 2010 to Could flu mist vax cause AA

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"We are excited and can't wait to go!"

Mya & Christine replied Jan 16, 2010 to Alopecialooza

15 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Ellie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service