Lisa Leppert's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I just saw your post. From research I have done and talking to doctors Alopecia seem…"

Lisa Leppert replied Feb 28, 2012 to The doctors believe a Separation anxiety disorder triggered this autoimmune disease of alopecia in my daughter when she was 8. yrs old

6 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by ruxi z.

"Nikki, I know it seems like alot now. Unfortunately, there is not alot they really k…"

Lisa Leppert replied Feb 28, 2012 to New Here!

9 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Nikki - Coley's Mama

"I know not be exactly what you want to hear; but the "do nothing" approach may be th…"

Lisa Leppert replied Sep 20, 2010 to The "do nothing" approach

45 May 1, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

"I have never heard about Zyrtec being perscribed for Alopecia. My daughter takes the…"

Lisa Leppert replied Jul 13, 2010 to zyrtec

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Matt (Mikayla's Dad)

"You are lucky. Everyone usually refers to my daughter as "little boy"; which hurts h…"

Lisa Leppert replied Mar 30, 2010 to What to say to children that ask their parents in front of my daughter, why doesn't that girl have any hair?

12 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"We did Bippity-Boppity-Boutique this summer. I have two other daughters and they had…"

Lisa Leppert replied Mar 27, 2010 to Disney with Alopecia

4 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Lisa Leppert

"My little girl will going to Pre-K at the elementary school this year, but has atten…"

Lisa Leppert replied Mar 13, 2010 to going to school

24 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by kdeff

"I know I am a little late to this discussion. My 4-yr old started losing her hair ri…"

Lisa Leppert replied Feb 19, 2010 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"Sorry to butt in but I have heard of Locks of Love. The kids with Alopecia are one t…"

Lisa Leppert replied Aug 27, 2009 to Anyone with a teenage daughter that has advise on wigs?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Tandy Acuna

"My 3 yr old (4 in Sept) goes to a part-time pre-k program three days a week. She sta…"

Lisa Leppert replied Aug 27, 2009 to Concerns about the new school year.

17 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Siphnaki

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service