Cindy's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Renee, Do you know about the hair club for kids? They give 3 free wigs a year an…"

Cindy replied Apr 7, 2010 to Childrens wigs

7 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"My daughter recently did a presentation on Alopecia to her girl scout troop. We read…"

Cindy replied Mar 30, 2010 to What to say to children that ask their parents in front of my daughter, why doesn't that girl have any hair?

12 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"I think it is great that your daughter as a sport she wants to play and loves. Don't…"

Cindy replied Mar 21, 2010 to Alopecia and sports

8 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Saida Z. (Ariana's mom)

"Hi Lisa, My daughter Samantha started squaric acid treatments two years ago at age 6…"

Cindy replied Feb 23, 2010 to Squaric Acid

12 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by jennifer

"Kori, my daughter's doctor won't prescribe Latisse for the same reasons either, but…"

Cindy replied Feb 5, 2010 to Rapid Lash

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Cindy

"Lisa, have you contacted the Childrens Alopecia project? They may be able to connect…"

Cindy replied Feb 2, 2010 to Do you shave your head in solidarity?

6 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Michelle Isbel

"Kori, where did you get this stuff? and what kind of essential oil blend? My daughte…"

Cindy replied Jan 8, 2010 to Rapid Lash

5 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Cindy

"Hi Saida, Samantha was in Kindergarten when her hair began to fall out. While she al…"

Cindy replied Dec 21, 2009 to my daughter doesn't want to wear her hats to school anymore

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by andirnaat

"Jennifer, Alopecia is so frustrating to deal with. My daughter Sam lost her hair 2 y…"

Cindy replied Nov 10, 2009 to Where is it going?

7 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Cindy

"Ellie, I can relate to your thoughts about your daughters comments about hair. Saman…"

Cindy replied Oct 8, 2009 to Concerns about the new school year.

17 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Siphnaki

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service