Angie's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My son's started at 18 mos. By the time he was 3 yrs old, he lost all, including eye…"

Angie replied Feb 27, 2015 to Vaccines

18 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by wclawvs

"Don't ever lose hope. Since so much of this condition is unknown, it means that some…"

Angie replied May 16, 2013 to My 5yr old daughter was diagnosed with alopecia and Dr. pretty much gave me no hope

16 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by CMG2

"Dear Maria, I wish you and your daughter all the strength you need to cope with all…"

Angie replied Feb 12, 2013 to New here with a daughter with AA

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by EBennett5

"No, did not try counselor. This is a good suggestion. He is only four and starting t…"

Angie replied Feb 2, 2012 to The doctors believe a Separation anxiety disorder triggered this autoimmune disease of alopecia in my daughter when she was 8. yrs old

6 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by ruxi z.

"He has peach fuzz that doesn't seem to go anywhere...I just have to be patient; it t…"

Angie replied Feb 2, 2012 to My daughters Derm recommended Ferrofood. She has a history of anemia. 10 YR old

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Angie

"It totally has. Since his last blood work, no evidence of low iron was indicated. Th…"

Angie replied Jan 27, 2012 to My daughters Derm recommended Ferrofood. She has a history of anemia. 10 YR old

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Angie

"This sounds reasonable. I feel my son has some sort of anxiety issues because he che…"

Angie replied Jan 27, 2012 to The doctors believe a Separation anxiety disorder triggered this autoimmune disease of alopecia in my daughter when she was 8. yrs old

6 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by ruxi z.

"No experience with Ferrofood, but my son's tests revealed low iron as well. In fact,…"

Angie replied Jan 27, 2012 to My daughters Derm recommended Ferrofood. She has a history of anemia. 10 YR old

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Angie

"My dr also ran these tests but all three came back in the normal ranges, although T3…"

Angie replied Apr 12, 2011 to TSH, T3 and T4

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Angie

"Thank you, Zelda. We'll let you know as soon as possible if we can make it. We will…"

Angie replied Apr 11, 2011 to Planning a Gathering for Kids with Alopecia in Atlanta

5 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service