Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Di, - I think you'd be surprised by how many guys wouldn't be bothered. Yeah, sur…"

Norm replied Dec 19, 2010 to What do Men think?

38 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Hiya Margo, sorry to hear about your aborted date. But hey, at least he called and c…"

Norm replied Dec 19, 2010 to Totally Scared!!! Help.

7 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Artemis88

"Well, I've never been called a lesbian (wonder why?) - but I do have a couple of les…"

Norm replied Sep 20, 2010 to My aunty told me lastnight that because im bald if she didnt know me she would think im a lesbian,aarrrrggghhh that made me so mad and re evaluate if i like alopecia or not.anyone been told this?

26 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Virginia

"Hey the K, congrats on the date! See? Told you guys'll still think you're hot! Anywa…"

Norm replied May 28, 2010 to Need some advice friends!

5 May 29, 2010
Reply by Krissie

"Looks like I've been preaching to the perverted, sorry, converted!.... you already k…"

Norm replied May 5, 2010 to What do Men think?

38 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Oooh, Sooooooooooo.... marry me!!! ......oh... too late. Hey ho, now you'll never kn…"

Norm replied May 4, 2010 to What do Men think?

38 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Ooooo Em, good pic..... when did you borrow my goggles??? Lovely shot of the little…"

Norm replied Apr 14, 2010 to anybody on here from the uk??

11 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Norm

"Well, gee, thanks for that, Em... now I've got this persistent image of a sexy bald…"

Norm replied Apr 3, 2010 to anybody on here from the uk??

11 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Norm

"Hey Em.... I wasn't trying to upset you. I just wanted you to maybe look at it in a…"

Norm replied Apr 1, 2010 to anybody on here from the uk??

11 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Norm

"Now that's impressive... even I can't do a good Uncle Fester (can never get the ligh…"

Norm replied Mar 30, 2010 to anybody on here from the uk??

11 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Norm

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service