Pat Latina's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Everyone!! Go Shannon - Go Shannon!!! Thank you for the heads-up on the Wigo brus…"

Pat Latina replied Jan 30, 2011 to Professional Blow Dry VS Do it yourself

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

"Hi Rosy - what is loafer?  I clean mine with mild soap daily.  I like the baking sod…"

Pat Latina replied Dec 27, 2010 to cleaning my wig

7 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Doris

"Hi, sometimes this is frustrating. It helped me to put a squirt of water in the cap…"

Pat Latina replied Nov 28, 2010 to I think there is a problem with my freedom wig.

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Jessica, I just realized that you mentioned plastic so I went out and purchased a…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 16, 2010 to Brush Type????

6 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Cherylnz

"Thanks Cheryl, do you blow dry it with the comb?"

Pat Latina replied Oct 16, 2010 to Brush Type????

6 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Cherylnz

"Thanks Jessica. Do you know what type of brissle? I have this metal looking thing an…"

Pat Latina replied Oct 10, 2010 to Brush Type????

6 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Cherylnz

"Hi Debbi - saving my pennies for #2 - soon."

Pat Latina replied Jul 14, 2010 to fitting for freedom wig

19 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Congratulations Seed!!!! Debbi is my rep, too. What a small world this "AlopeciaWorl…"

Pat Latina replied Jul 14, 2010 to fitting for freedom wig

19 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Hi- I've only had my FW since February and when I first put it on for a few weeks I…"

Pat Latina replied May 23, 2010 to fitting for freedom wig

19 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Fabulous. I have a FW for 3 month now and I love it - Mine is 8" I wish I can do tha…"

Pat Latina replied May 16, 2010 to Any feed back would be great!

13 May 17, 2010
Reply by porcelinh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service