Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone aware of Harold Battiste Jr., New Orleans Jazz Musician?

Hi- Someone special is featured in AARP magazine, November 2011 issue. His name is Harold Battiste Jr, a New Orleans jazz musician who at t…

Started by Susan Innes

0 Nov 16, 2011

Search for the perfect bob wig maybe with fringe ?

I need some help! I am looking for a bob wig that isn't too short at the back that is good quality, looks natural, comfortable and not too…

Started by Jennah

0 Nov 15, 2011

What scares you most about alopecia?

Hello, Dealing with alopecia has been quite up and down for me, psychologically, since it started. At first, my big fear was simply 'HAIR…

Started by AJ

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

So today my dermatologist told me my hair is coming back...doubtful

Im over it all...the wigs are not comfortable. The drithoscalp is horrible on my head....the shots are worse. I've become a shadow of my fo…

Started by Dana

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Spenser

Acceptance - One day, the world just stopped staring

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud . . . I think the hardest part of my acceptance with knowing that I am bald and was always going to…

Started by Martin

13 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Becoming Depressed

Hey guys, my name is Jenn, i'm 22 years old, and was told by a doctor that i have alopecia on June 11th 2011, it started out with 3 small b…

Started by Jenn

37 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

A fellow AW member needs your support

hey everyone. . A fellow member needs your support now. Please go on to Sejuti Sharmin's page and lend her your support. We all go through…

Started by Eliza alisa abgail

4 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Angie

Latisse

I was just curious if anyone has had regrowth of eyelashes using Latisse?

Started by Teresa

6 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Mary

Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

I am wondering if anyone has ever had a family member (especially) or close friend who has offered to donate their hair to you to have a wi…

Started by Rodeli

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

y cant i just move on

i think its gettin worse i still cant get over the fact that iv no hair all my life iv had it and it just aint getting any easyer i got my…

Started by louise malone

2 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Heather

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service