Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feel embarrassed and ashamed

Hi all, Theoretically I haven't been diagnosed with alopecia but my hair started to fall out 3 weeks before the birth of my 2nd son and now…

Started by Nicola Valerie Collyer

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

I'm not an angry person

I have never been an angry person in my life. I was always easy to get along with and make friends. I would jump at opportunity and loved s…

Started by Chefpam

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

How to live without family support?

hi there , missed u all since a long time , i returned back to the forum after 1 year , was an inactive member ...... i was trying to get s…

Started by nrja

5 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Greg

Getting annoyed

I'm finding that other people think about my alopecia more than I do, and it's starting to really annoy me. I don't dwell on it at all anym…

Started by Bluebird

8 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

The First day of the Rest of my Life....

Tomorrow i go to work bald.... I'm a little scared of the comments and reactions that I will recieve, but lets face it ... I'm not my hair…

Started by Kimberly Williams

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

Hi, I'm new

Hi my name is Jaymie and i am brand new to this page. I have had Alopecia Areata since i was about 9. I live in orange park, florida. I am…

Started by Jaymie Kelter

6 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

1st derm appointment over

Afternoon folks. Just had my first official dermatologist consult...180 Euro lighter but at least it confirms my own "internet" diagnosis!…

Started by Greg

6 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

Who notices? Who cares?

1. Thursday, I was at a pre-wedding reception, talking with a man with whom I've spoken a number of times over the past several years. A pr…

Started by Lisa Santer

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

Hi. I'm new!

hi my name is natalie and im from north county san diego ca!!! i want to meet new people with alopecia! i never talk about it but i think i…

Started by natalie martinez

4 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

Howdy...

Thought I'd say hi. My name is Denny, I've had alopecia for twenty years, but in the last three years, all of my hair fell out. I have othe…

Started by Denny Symes

0 Jan 10, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service