Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

Tell me if you think I'm out of line. And If I am out of line, If I've taken this too seriously.. I'll back off. The local paper has agreed…

Started by Sharon, mom of Jon

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

Very new with Alopecia areata incognita (diffuse alopecia areata)

Hello all. I'm very new to this all. I was hoping someone else here would be able to talk with me about what I have. I have alopecea areata…

Started by Sarahmiller90

5 May 12, 2019
Reply by hellopeesha

How to deal with depression because of alopecia....

I have always had low self esteem. In 2003, I decided to lose weight and get healthy so I started exercising and eating right. I lost 100 p…

Started by Susan

24 May 9, 2019
Reply by Miranda12

Helpless

I realize that most on this page are dealing with hair loss personally.  You have lost hair, sometimes for a long time, sometimes over and…

Started by Proud Dad

5 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Bcaton44

Another step in my journey of fighting auto-immune related diseases

Hello everyone.  I was diagnosed yesterday with Alopecia Areata and am trying to come to grips with this new auto-immune disease.  Auto-imm…

Started by Cybergirl

7 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Karaholly

Scared and freaking out

I know there's worse things happening in the world and I should be grateful I am in good health and it's only hair but I'm upset and don't…

Started by HRLIM

4 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Cybergirl

"Do you have cancer?"

Hey guys, I have diffuse alopecia areata and recently got a short buzz cut, so if it turns into AU will be less drastic of a change. I know…

Started by nerdyTrees

9 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Maris

Hair coloring for what hair I have?

Anyone is it safe to color your hair? Or will the hair loss become worse? Starting to get alot of grey hairs. ughhh! Linda

Started by Linda

14 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Maria

Hair strand thinning and shedding.

Hi everyone new here. cant find anyone similar to me with same symptoms. For 18 months my hair has been shedding like crazy. as its gone on…

Started by Kittykat

6 Feb 27, 2019
Reply by Nat

Arizona

anyone in Phoenix ?

Started by danielle

0 Feb 21, 2019

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service